- Tour the picturesque Assawoman waterway
- Visit the Bethany Beach Salt Pond
- Explore the Assawoman Wildlife Area
- Enjoy a fun workout with a brisk paddle up or down the Assawoman Canal
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding lessons are included! Learn the basics of stand up paddle boarding: launch, kneel, stand, straddle, balance, turn, stop and manage currents
- stand Up Paddle board rentals are available. Click here to learn more.
Discover the beauty of the Delaware inland waterways with our one-hour stand up paddle board excursions on the scenic Assawoman Canal. These Stand Up Paddle Board tours leave from behind our outlet location, 7 Town Road, every 90-minutes daily beginning at 9 am. The canal is shielded from the wind and provides an ideal spot to learn the basics of stand up paddle boarding. Parking is free and our location is convenient for residents and visitors from Bethany Beach, Ocean View, North Bethany, South Bethany, Dewey, Fenwick, Island, and North Ocean City. Tours require a minimum of two people.
Rate: $30 per person/hour
Ocean Stand Up Paddle Board tours also available!
Explore the Delaware beaches in a new way with our Ocean Experience Stan Up Paddle Board Tour!
Click here for more information.